Perpetual Calendar Cubes
2 Wooden Cubes, 1.5 inch, item #CUB-112
1 Square Wooden Dowel, ½ inch wide, item #DRSQ-12-36
Sticker Numbers-1 inch approx.
Sticker letters-3/8 inch or smaller
1. Trace around one side of one cube onto the back of the scrapbook paper. Cut out the square of scrapbook paper, and using a thin layer of tacky glue, paste it to one side of the cube.
2. Do the same for each side of both cubes.
3. Cut 4 segments of the square dowel, making each segment 4 inches long.
4. Use strips of washi tape to cover the sides of each dowel “stick”, extending 2 of the sides to cover the ends of the sticks, too. You may want to use tacky glue to bond the tape more strongly.
5. Use the letter stickers to “write” a month onto each side of each dowel stick. You will have extra sides with no month.
6. Apply the number stickers to the sides of the cubes as follows: Stick the numbers 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 onto one cube. Stick the numbers 0, 1, 2, 6, 7, and 8 onto the other cube. The 6 will be used as a 9 as necessary.
7. Line up the month sticks, as shown in the picture with the current month in front. Set the cubes on top of the sticks to display the day. Enjoy your new perpetual calendar!
- ReviewsBe the first to review this product.
Write Your Review.
Write Your Own Review