Drip-Painted Flower Pots
For each flower pot you will need: Other supplies needed:
1 wood flower pot, item #FP-11516 Acrylic paint, satin
Acrylic paint, gloss-2 colors
- Paint the flower pot with the satin paint. Let dry completely.
- Turn the flower pot upside down over your work surface.
- Use a toothpick to dribble small amounts of one color of glossy paint around the edges of the flower pot bottom (now on top), so that small drips surround the flower pot. Let dry until only slightly tacky.
- Do the same with the second color of glossy paint.
- Fill with your favorite small autumn-colored flowers and enjoy!