For each bunny you will need: Other supplies needed:
1 small “pear", item #WTPR-2 Tacky glue
1 wooden ball knob, item # KNBBL-114 Scissors
1 small pompom Fine black permanent marker
2 pipe -cleaners, extra thick, or bumpy
- 1. Hold the ball knob so that the whole is facing upward. You can tilt it slightly for more charm. Using the thin permanent marker, draw a bunny face. Don’t forget the whiskers!
- 2. Using tacky glue, glue the ball knob head onto the narrow part of the “pear”. You can attach it at different angles, to achieve different styles and personalities.
- 3. Glue a pompom to the back for a tail.
- 4. Cut each pipe- cleaner to be slightly more than twice as long as you would like the ears to be. Fold each gently in half, and insert the cut ends into the hole at the top of the bunny’s head. You may choose to put a bit of glue in the hole first if your pipe-cleaners are too thin.
- 5. Create a whole bunny family!
- ReviewsBe the first to review this product.
Write Your Review.
Write Your Own Review