Miniature Ice Cream Cone Charms
For each ice cream cone, you will need: Other supplies needed:
1 mini wooden flower pot, item #FP-58 Tacky glue
1 wooden ball, item # BAL-58 Acrylic paint
Mini screw hook eye Paintbrushes
“Nonpareil” candy sprinkles Fine brown paint marker
- Paint the mini flower pot a light brown/beige “cone” color. Let dry completely.
- Draw small criss-cross lines on the outside of the cone with fine paint marker.
- Screw the hook eye into the wood ball.
- Use tacky glue to glue the ball onto the cone, with the hook eye at the top at a slight angle.
- Paint the wood ball as your chosen “flavor”, allowing some paint to drip a bit down the sides of the cone. You may want to swirl in a second color, or dot on “chips” with a toothpick and tiny bits of paint.
- When paint is slightly dried, sprinkle on a few nonpareils, if desired.