Seashell Heart Hanging
1 Wooden Heart Cutout, item #COHRT-7-612
1 lb. Miniature Seashells
Pearly translucent paint
High-gloss clear varnish
- Use tacky glue to paste the seashells onto the heart. Start at the edge of the top of the heart, and place the seashells as closely as possible to each other, filling the entire heart with seashells.
- Paint random seashells in different pearly colors, leaving most of the seashells natural. Let dry completely.
- Paint over all the seashells with the varnish. Let dry well.
- Turn over the heart. Use masking tape to attach each end of the ribbon to the back of the heart, at least one inch below the top of the heart.
- ReviewsBe the first to review this product.
Write Your Review.
Write Your Own Review