For each spider, you will need: Other supplies needed:
1 split wood ball, item # SBAL-112 Tacky glue or wood glue
2 maple wood plugs, item # PLGMF-14 Googly eyes
12 fluted dowel pins, item # DPF-14-114
- Place the split ball with the flat edge down on a hard surface.
- Glue the ends of 3 dowel pins in a row, slightly apart from each other, on one side of the rim of the split ball.
- Do the same on the opposite side of the split ball.
- Let dry well.
- Now glue a second dowel pin, at an angle, to the end of each dowel pin, to form spider legs, as in the picture.
- Glue the 2 plugs, larger end downward, on top of the split ball, slightly towards one end, centered between the 2 sets of legs.
- Glue a googly eye onto the top of each plug.
- ReviewsBe the first to review this product.
Write Your Review.
Write Your Own Review